At present, you can either register a company by yourself, or entrust agencies.
You can log in to the one-stop service platform (website: http://www.506.3355801.com/index) to finish all the registration activities online. Applicants who apply for electronic registration in the whole process are not required to submit paper originals or copies of application materials. For the submission of documents such as the subject qualification certificate, identity certificate, approval certificate, articles and resolutions, the applicants can submit the photocopy (printed copy) of the original document through the whole-process electronic registration system, or fill out the application forms set by the system.
You can go directly to the registries to submit application materials. Address: Haidian District Administration for Market Regulation (2nd floor, Haidian District government service center, No.A29, Dongbeiwangnan Road, Haidian District, Beijing) Telephone: 5132 1502
Note: the following flowchart is just for reference. The specific application shall be subject to the practical situation of the enterprise or individual, and the company shall be legally established in accordance with relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China.
1. Company name, shareholder names and identity certificates (scanned copy and translation of personal passport/company license or registration certificate);
2. The Chinese shareholder of the newly registered joint venture company must be a company instead of an individual. A copy of the business license of Chinese shareholder shall be provided and sealed with the official seal;
3. (A) If the foreign investor is a company, copies of registration certificate , including the notarization, certification and translation of the license are required; (B) if the foreign investor is an individual, copies of personal identity certificate, including the notarization, authentication and translation of passport are required; (C) if you are a foreign individual investor currently in China and hold a valid visa and passport with only the entry record and no exit record, you don’t need to go back to your home country for notarization and authentication, and just need to provide the original copy and the translation copy of your passport; (notarization and certification refers that the identity documents of foreign shareholders must be notarized by the notary organ (institution) in the country (region) where the investor is located, and shall be certified by the Chinese embassy (consulate) in that country (except for those in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan); natural person in Taiwan only needs to provide Taiwan identity card without notarization and recognition;
4. Two copies of identity certificates of the legal person, director (whether to set up a board of directors), manager, supervisor (For Chinese legal person, director, manager or supervisor, copies of identity certificates are required; for a foreign legal person, director, manager or supervisor, Chinese translation copies of the certificates shall be attached). Notarization and authentication of identity certificate of senior executives who are not shareholders are not required, copies of passport and translation of passport with names being translated into Chinese should be provided;
5. If the domicile is independently rented, please provide the following materials: (A) Proof of domicile: if the property owner is a unit, please affix the official seal of the unit; if the property owner is an individual, please affix the signature of the individual. (B) Copy of property ownership certificate (if the property owner is a unit, affix the official seal on the front page and stamp the paging seal across all pages; if the property owner is an individual, please sign in the lower right corner of each page). The property ownership certificate includes the first page, the property owner page, the house registration form page, the plan page, and the supplementary page. If the lessor is not the property owner, the following materials shall also be provided: a copy of the business license of the lessor stamped with official seal and copy of the power of attorney issued by the property owner stamped with the official seal.